Our mission is to be a welcoming, caring family of faith, called to love the Lord and our neighbors. We are growing in Jesus Christ through worship, teaching, fellowship, and service to others.
Our ministry is founded on the following values and beliefs:
We are called to
• Nurture spiritual growth, strengthen faith in God, cultivate gifts of the spirit, and change lives.
• Develop a personal relationship with Christ Jesus.
• Be God’s love to others through compassionate Christian care and mission actions.
• Glorify God through worship, fellowship, and prayer.
• Express the grace we have received by embracing the value and worth of each one of God’s people and welcoming each one into our fellowship.
• Give the gift of the good news of Christ and our faith to others through word and deed.
• That Jesus Christ is the son of the living God, through whom we experience forgiveness of sins and resurrection.
• That God the Father is the creator of all things.
• That the Holy Spirit is the promised comforter and guide, dwelling in the world and in the Church.
• That the scriptures are the unique and authoritative witness to our triune God.